Confronted as, I've been, today, anew
Quite baldly with the fact that while I did
Achieve a NaNoWriMo win, I, too,
Did build a teet'ring tower of - I forbid
Myself to name the substance I've in mind
(It's not the truth; there's something I can save.
It's true that to oneself one's rarely kind -
But also true that this will draw no rave
Review from any reader I'd respect).
The talking heads are filler; they can go,
Or morph into some action. I'll reflect
Some upon this ere I rashly throw
Them ALL away, of course; the opposite
Would be as dumb, or dumber, let's admit.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer