I'm glad that Captain Phillips is now free,
I wonder what I'd do in his deck shoes?
I've never faced coercion, and don't see
Where I will any time soon. Would I choose
Cooperation or to fight should some
Strange pirate-types show up to raid my ship?
A hazard known they are, unless you're dumb,
But still to really be attacked - I'd flip,
I think, but I can't know I how I'd react
For sure. I live a modern, cushy life.
I'm just the sissy target to attract
Such predators - but Wyo is not rife
With sea-borne crooks - less, sure, than you'd expect!
So Captain Phillips has my real respect.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer