Sonneteer's note: this is the latest installment of an on-going sonnet serial, Pepito Mojito: The Interstellar Feller. New readers can get up to speed by clicking on the "Interstellar Feller" tag below to bring up all installments. Start at the bottom and read your way up to today's...
United in a hubub, cacogens
Both great and small inquire as to the source
Of this distress. Beamed pinpoint by a lens
That rosy ray of data is, of course
Instruction from Yectara's secret, cruel
And unknown lord. It is not aimed at her
This time, however, but upon her jewel,
Pepito. 'Tis his forehead in the blur!
His eyes, unclosed since he did chance to stare
Into the weird, kaleidoscopic hues
Of his odd captors planetside, now bear
A hint of sense; he blinks away the ooze
Of eyedrops, sits upright and sweeps away
His bedclothes. An extraordinary day!
Friday, July 2, 2010
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer