Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In Which I Celebrate An Unfairly Maligned Household Fixture

Though you are not beloved on Changing Rooms
Or other decorator combat shows
For my part, when I look and see what looms
Above my head, and feel the air it blows
Down from my ceiling I think "must install
In ev'ry room." The KATE STATION stays cool
Most of the time, but when most or when all
My day's been spent outdoors, this roasting fool
Still needs what only ceiling fans provide:
White noise and circulated air. You'd make
Your last mistake, yes ever if you tried,
No matter with what arguments, to take
These from me. Enervated, I could still
Track down a hitman, tell him whom to kill.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers