Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In Which I Ponder Bees Social, Solitary And Invisible And @Agent139 Is Partially To Blame

Today's been a fine day to think of bees,
Though I'll not see them for some time as yet
Here in Wyoming. This morn it did please
My RSS feeds to tell what I'll bet
Should not be a surprise: a social queen
Learns better than one who has quit the scene,
And chosen solitude. Then one I'd fain
Know better, James Curcio, brought to light
Invisible bees, minions which attack
Malevolence alone, but picked a fight
In saying they do not have drama. Back!
A Queen Bitch, now you see her, now you don't,
Will always bring the drama, if you won't.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, sonnet there Katie. Now that I'm on Blogger I'm going to make it more of a habit to check your sonnets.

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers