The vegetables simmer now in wine
And homemade stock. Is there a nicer smell
Than food of one's own making?It's a fine
And lovely thing, that we call cooking well.
And more is to be added come the beep
That tells me this first step is truly done.
There's rice to add, and parsley, then I sweep
Avgolemono in. It's wildly fun,
This recipe. But pardon me, I must
Be going; dinner guests are at my door!
And I want them to dig this meal (such fuss
I do not make when it's just me). No more
Of this procastination; I must go
And entertain my friends, as well you know.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer