My friends from Balticon have done me proud!
Comes now the news that last night, as they rocked
And rolled within a hotel room, too loud,
It seems, for one old man, who, it seems, knocked
(Or had some hotel lackeys do so) at
The door to our P.G.'s suite for to ask
They keep it down or just desperse. The cat
Who took my drinking buddies so to task
Was no less than Stan Lee! Oh, how I wince
To think the mighty fallen so that one
Who's caused such noise in his day now has since
Become such a naysayer at clean fun.
Scotchpocalypse is dead, I see; long live
The Stanmageddon. It has much to give.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer