Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In Which I Prep For Rush Lines At TIFF

The iPod's loaded, podcasts, comic books
And nonfiction from on and off The List.
The craptop has much Doctor Who; it looks
As though I'm ready; anything I've missed?
Of course now that I'm armed and ready, there
Will be a plentitude of things to do
And I shall hardly have the time to spare
For these amusements, for I shall have Drew
Or Peter, Sarah, Doug, but mostly Paul --
Yes, Paul, with whom I can't shut up -- in line
Beside me, and we none of us can call
As boring company. It would be fine
To simply stand or sit with these, but best
To be prepared for anything, I'll guess!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers