Monday, September 20, 2010

Lines Written Circling Pearson International Airport

It's not good-bye, not anymore, not now
That Twitter keeps us well and truly linked,
I tell myself, yet fail to keep my vow
That I would never cry. As such, I blinked
Back tears when parting from my Paul at last.
I shall return next spring, and meanwhile there
Is much to start and finish. Art thoughts blast
My brain; creative mainlining and care
In choosing how we spent this visit means
The well is truly full; work beckons; we
Collaborate and have our own tasks. Scenes
From gleeful planning sessions, setting free
Our wild imaginations boost my cheer,
But I'll not see my loves until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers