Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here There Be Gremlins

I left the headlights on last week when I
Parked down at DIA. Jump starts are free,
But don't reset the dashboard clock. Some guy,
From our electrical utility
Came by to day to switch the meter for
A fancy new one they won't have to scan,
Which knocked out power for a while. No more
Than two appliances blink now, but man!
My phone alone know just what time it is
(My body's still on Eastern time; I've hope
That it can stay that way for now; gee whiz
I get to go back soon!). From here the scope
Of glitchiness seems small, but wow, you'd think
I'd been time walking -- or just need a drink.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers