Sunday, December 27, 2009

In Which I Ask For Your Help

A print edition shall be in the works
Of these, my sonnets from this wondrous year.
I turn to you, my readers, offer perks
A-plenty, if you'll help me. A severe
And daunting task is looming. I must choose
Three hundred sixty five of these to place
Within that book, and really, I could use
Some input on what to select. I face
This task with shoulders squared, but truly find
It daunting. Some are easy to rule out:
The birthday cards, for instance, but, combined
There's still so many hundreds, and I doubt
They're all worth killing trees. So drop a line,
And tell me of your favorites? 'Twould be fine!

(Send suggestions HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers