Thursday, December 10, 2009

In Which I Am Awestricken By A New Fashion Accessory

Were I a guy who had to wear a tie
Would I choose one of these under my suit?
While certainly these beauties catch the eye,
Displaying all the best hues of a fruit
We call the Apple iPod nano, is this not
Solution for a problem of which we --
Be honest -- didn't know that we had got?
Accessories like this fill me with glee.
My old-school iPod shuffle just clips to
A collar or a hemline: there I go!
With this "Commuter Tie" one won't see, true,
The actual device, but still there'll show
The telltale earbud cords. Plus, changing songs
Looks to be pretty awkward. Fashion wrongs?

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how you run across such fun and crazy things, ideas and links, but you never cease to entertain and amaze. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers