Thursday, January 13, 2011

In Which I Scribble And Sketch


I'm working hard at my new challenge, which
Is something that I've never tried before:
A drawing ev'ry day. I've had the itch
To try since last year. Back then nothing more
Than the odd insect sketch came from my pen
(Or pencil, really, but these words still need
To fit the meter and the rhyme scheme when
I write a sonnet!). Now, as I proceed
I'm trying first to draw the people who
Do populate a novel which I write
These days with Adam Christopher -- not new,
That project, but it soon will see the light
Of day, if we continue at our pace.
So far this year feels like a caucus race!

2 comments:

  1. And a multi-talented Sonneteer she is. Her followers sure to stay tuned to witness the evolution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made me blush! Thanks, Jayne!

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers