I'm testing out the new Tweet button, just
Because I wonder how it shall appear
And if it will be any help. One must
Experiment to answer questions. Fear
Not: if it annoys, it's coming down.
I simply had a moment, now, to spare,
And cannot help but want more readers. Frown
Not on me for this, please. I shouldn't care
About such things, I 'spose, but there: I do.
And honestly, who doesn't? Is it art
If no one ever sees it? Click on through
And tweet it if you've liked it, but my heart
Won't break if you just snort and roll your eyes
And move along. Just tryin' it on for size.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer