Last week, while I enjoyed a casual chat
With Brian Clevinger (such is the pow'r
Of Twitter), he did casually mention that
Atomic Robo soon would have its hour
In gaming! Old school pen-and-paper play!
And Savage Worlds was in the running as
The system! This hath prompted me to say
"Hell yes! You must!" for all that each one has
Could but enhance the other. Both contain
Potential for high pulp, ever fulfilled.
The game frankly encourages the main
Conceit the comic offers: you can build
A weapon, but instead, why not a man
Of metal, full of humor and a plan?
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer