Sonneteer's note: this is the latest installment of an on-going sonnet serial, Pepito Mojito: The Interstellar Feller. New readers can get up to speed by clicking on the "Interstellar Feller" tag below to bring up all installments. Start at the bottom and read your way up to today's...
Tribruno is no fool; part of his plan
Was that the ladies fair and old would make
Attempt at an escape. This martial man
Has posted guards outside. But his mistake
Was grave indeed: no cotton stops their ears!
And as they seize Yectara, she just purrs
"How long's it been since you've been lovers? Years?"
The guards soon lost in kisses, she and hers
Can slip right by, though she cannot resist
The impulse to join in a while. Still plugged
Into the ship's controls, her moans enlist
The ship entire in her pursuits. Like drugged
And frenzied fiends, the complement all soon
Are likewise overcome. A shipwide swoon!
Friday, June 18, 2010
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer