Sonneteer's note: this is the latest installment of an on-going sonnet serial, Pepito Mojito: The Interstellar Feller. New readers can get up to speed by clicking on the "Interstellar Feller" tag below to bring up all installments. Start at the bottom and read your way up to today's...
Confined to a small cell, our cyborg queen
And her two fav'rite lovers, at a loss,
Must ponder their next move. They are unseen;
Their captors fighting over who is boss
Might well be in their favor. They take stock:
One naked man, enthralled, is not much use,
But they are well-equipped; they'll soon unlock
Themselves, these metal dames, will soon be loose!
Their fingers are toolboxes, and their brains
Enhanced beyond our understanding. Doors
Cannot imprison such as these, nor chains
(Unless they have consented; then they're yours
To play with as you will, but we digress).
In no time we hear their cries of success!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer