Monday, February 14, 2011

MELZERBEANS!!!!

Now ring the bells and blow the trumpets! Let
Confetti fly and faces ache from smiles!
We weren't there to see it all, and yet
We feel the joy e'en 'crossed a thousand miles.
J.J. has added yet another "J,"
And Jenny now has more at home than beans.
Squeenager has another dad; I'd say
A spare of those is good to have: it means
There's more love for to go around. A toast:
The Melzerbeans! I wish you lots of fun,
Success and scribbling, and, what I wish most:
Your marriage be a long and happy one.
i love you all and, yes, there are some tears
As I tap in this sonnet. Darlings, cheers!

1 comment:

  1. That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Thanks so much, Kate. *tear* <3

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers