I fear I may at last have overdosed
On undead stuff. I just spent so much time
A-chortling at zombie haiku posts,
That I may ne'er recover. Oh, and I'm
A part of the INVASION as you'll see
If you go watch the video that's here
(The girl with hair in towel would be me).
I know deep down there's little I need fear,
That zombies are imagin'ry -- and yet --
I say, you maybe ought to have a nap.
You're looking pale and just a tad upset,
And you've a maggot moving 'neath that flap
Of skin on your left cheek; I'm sure that pains --
No! No! Not me, you bastard! Not my brains!
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer