Saturday, March 24, 2012

For Naomi Kutin

Naomi Kutin, you're my hero now.
Just ten years old, and check out what she did!
I will not stoop to ask you why and how
This feat became your goal; I simply bid
Myself and all who read here to recall
That strength's its own reward. This lady here
Doth know it well. Whatever may befall
Her in the future, all will surely cheer
Who hear her name. To lift twice her own weight
At any age is marvelous; to squat
With same is just phenomenal. I, Kate
Your sonneteer, will now set out to plot
Achievements, too, inspired and quite in awe
Of our Naomi. Oops, you've dropped your jaw!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I really like this!

    Ed Kutin (Naomi's dad)
    Also liked by her mom, Neshama

    ReplyDelete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers