Sunday, May 2, 2010

In Which I Have Lots Of Fun With The Sixth Gun


The West was always weird, but now we've got
A stranger tale than I have ever seen
Outside a Deadlands game. Right on the spot
I knew I'd found a winner. Here's the scene:
The Pinkertons are after The Sixth Gun,
The pow'rs of which are as yet quite unknown,
But which I know, since this is Cullen Bunn
And Brian Hurtt, that, when at last it's shown,
My socks will be shot off. The story's told
In finest campfire style, and crisply drawn.
I will not soon forget the ugly, old
And ghastly hang├ęd men who speak upon
Such matters as would turn one's hair quite white,
E'en ere the real bad guys rear up in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers