Tuesday, June 26, 2012

In Which I Have No Idea Who The Other Dude Is But Gary Oldman Is In A Beautiful Suit And So I Swoon


Steampunk I'm known to like, it's true, but there's
Some things I like e'en more, like men in suits
And Gary Oldman; news that someone cares
To notice this is sweeter than the fruits
Of e'en the plummest trees. Just look at these!
There's more o'er at the site. O Prada, now
You have got my attention, sort of. Please,
Are there more photos somewhere, more somehow?
It's greedy of me, I know. Does it hurt
To ask though, really? I mean, gosh, that cape,
And that Van Dyke. I sit up straight, alert,
And lean far forward, better thus to gape.
He's come a long way, no, from playin' a punk?
Now, cough, excuse me, I'll be in my bunk.


Sonneteer's note: many effusive thanks to April Raines, who saw this and thought of me and alerted me instanter.


This one included because it is EssJay's favorite. Purple stripes on teh Gary. Hubba and also hubba.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Kate! Swoon indeed. Aaaahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I submit that men looking good in suits is the real and only reason Mad Men is so popular. We are otherwise deprived!

      Delete

Again, sorry about the Captcha, but the spam comments are getting out of hand.

Followers