Why can't I say the things I need to say?
In part, I know, it's 'cause you're speaking, too,
And no one has control. It flows that way,
Does conversation, 'specially when you
Have rum, and I have gin. But you are rare
And precious, treasure from another age.
I'm daunted that you're given to my care
But only can express it on the page
Where you won't read it; you don't do high-tech.
So I must write a cycle, so enough
Is out there for a book. Well, what the heck?
A Chilliad. The going may be rough,
But as I'm always telling you, the worth
Is in the winning, ere good comes to birth.
Raindrops on Kittens
- An Experiment in Chronology and Method Comics Making by Paul Laroquod
- Escape Into Life - A Marvelous arts & culture webzine
- Field Notes - Made in the U.S.A.
- George Hrab - musician, blogger, podcaster, skeptic
- Heroes Only - My friendly local comics/games store
- Isoban's Journal - Illustrations, AudioBoos, Videos, More Geektastic Goodness Than You Can Handle
- National Public Radio - my source for almost everything
- Podiobooks - Awesome free audiobooks of all genres
- Posthuman Blues - A Feast of Forteanity & Futurism by Mac Tonnies
- The Goblin Market - A Podcast Novel by Jennifer Hudock
- The Invasion & The Zombie Chronicles - Innovative zombie fiction by James Melzer